Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Today's the Day!

The day has finally arrived for the Nebraska Walk Now for Autism. Our team raised $1070.

THANK YOU!

We'll be enjoying some rainy weather but I think we're going to have a great time no matter what.
I never did get my etsy shop ready for a fundraiser sale. I'll be more prepared for next year, I hope.

Hope you all have an excellent holiday weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:37 AM

    Congrats, Christy! Have an awesome time at the walk- I'll think non-rainy thoughts for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:20 PM

    Great work! We did a Walk for Lupus this year and I am definitely hoping to take your inspiration and do some great fundraising next year.

    ReplyDelete