Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Season 1. Check.

I'm finished watching season 1 of Lost. My season one projects: 2 charming bags, 1 turtle, 1 reversible drawstring bag, 2 card organizers, 1 mixed cd, and a couple of inches of stockinette on a sweater. It is kind of fun watching tv in my craft room. I get quite a bit done.

I'm glad I don't have to wait weeks until I see the next season.

Does it take a while before I find out what happens to Walt? That kid makes me think of Caleb so I don't like it when bad things happen to him.

3 comments:

  1. We just found out a little bit of what happens this season. I hope you aren't hoping to solve much this early on. Looks like you're getting a ton accomplished. That's awesome. I need a laptop!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One thing I've learned while watching LOST is that there is no such thing as resolution.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm halfway through season 3. It just gets better. The first episode of season 2 is awesome. The Walt thing is taken care of in season 2.

    ReplyDelete