Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Talk About Tuesday


The girls (I've got Whitney here this morning) are coloring so I've got a few moments to talk about this super cute sweater (modesty at no extra charge) I made for Eva. It is the Pinwheel Sweater found here. I used Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece. The Columbine colorway (the purple-ish blue) was my most used and it didn't even take up a whole skein. I think she likes it. I don't know if I'm going to do anything to the front to make it stay closed. I could use a ribbon or a clip of some kind. Eva just likes scrunching it up with her hands and saying, "I so cute!". I think she's right!

Have something to talk about today? Do it here.

17 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:21 AM

    The sweater is great! I love the colors. You are oh! so talented!

    I like your blog layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sweater turned out simply beautiful! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That IS so cute!! And what a great picture of Eva--I can totally hear her saying that she's so cute. :)
    Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! I think a cute little button with a yarn loop to go around would be super cute on there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so super cute and I agree with Rebecca, I was going to suggest that too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are yarn i-cord loops all the way around the sweater so I don't know how it would look to attach a button. It is kind of hard to tell from my pics.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute sweater! I can never finish anything I set out to make. I started a blanket two winters ago. It's still in the "starting" phase.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh she is just the cutest thing ever! That's beautiful! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A.dor.able. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous3:28 PM

    Those are such great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. They are both darling! It's funny how much the kids like things made with love by Mom. They feel so special!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous7:30 PM

    I love how it turned out. And she IS so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is THE cutest sweater, EVER! Of course you have a gorgeous model to show it off, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are so talented. I can't believe all you do and accomplish with two young kids. Seriously, sometimes I get exhausted just reading all your up to! That sweater is darling. I love the colors you chose. They look so great on her. What a cute model!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous! Now I want to knit one, too!

    ReplyDelete