Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Blog Tag

1. Once you've been tagged, you have to write a blog with ten weird, random things, facts, or habits about yourself.
2. At the end, you choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them to be tagged.
3. Don't forget to leave them a comment "You're It!" and to read your blog.
4. You can't tag the person who tagged you. Since you can't tag me back, let me know when you've posted your blog so I can see your answers.

I was tagged by Jennifer. I can't remember how we found blogs (maybe through Talk about Tuesday) but she lives in Oklahoma and you know I have a soft spot for all things "Okie".

She specifically asked that I post about how I find time to do my crafty stuff. Here goes:

1. My kids rarely wear pants. Think of the time saved every day!
2. I never make my bed.
3. I taught my kids how to make their own toast and chicken nuggets.
4. I never watch TV without a project.
5. I watch a lot of TV.
6. I have some kind of project going for almost every room of the house. That way I can always be working on something no matter where I am.
7. I will knit almost anywhere.
8. My husband thinks I'm being thrifty...I don't know if he realizes exactly how much yarn costs. Shhhh.
9. I think almost everything is better homemade.
10. When I'm not knitting or doing some other craft, I'm thinking about it. I'm sure it is a bit of an unhealthy obsession, but it is working for me.

I'd like to tag:
1. Julie. She needs some blog traffic so her Payperpost rating can go up!
2. Audra. She's been blogging everyday this year and I know sometimes it is hard to come up with topics.
3. Deb. Deb just had a baby so I thought it would be cute if she posted 10 random things she's learned in the past week of being a mother.
Anyone else want to do it?

4 comments:

  1. I watch a lot of TV also... I need a project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I've got numers 1, 2, and 5 down pat. Guess it's time to work on the rest. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I DON'T watch a lot of TV not because it's evil--I seriously do not have the time. Waaaahhhhh! And I don't make my bed either, but my boys do wear pants everyday. Something about their teachers requiring it and since B is middle-school-embarrassed-about-EVERYTHING I can't imagine even suggesting going sans pants.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Audra tagged me, so my info is on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete