Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Friday, November 09, 2007

Safe and Sound

I arrived in Boston this morning and spent the rest of the day being whisked around the city enjoying every minute of it!

I'll go more in depth with my travelogue when I get home and can post my pictures but for now let me just give you some of the highlights.

1. Water Taxi
2. Our trolley driver, Sean, and his awesome accent
3. Lobster rolls and Clam Chowder
4. Skywalk at Prudential Tower
5. Mike's Pastries

Tomorrow will include a trip to a yarn store. We're also planning on driving to either VT & NH or RI. Why? Because we can! Woohoo!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:53 PM

    I know you will have a fabulous weekend. I can't help but love the area. Enjoy yourself, relax, and please hug Connie for me.

    ReplyDelete