Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I'm Glowing!


I saw this yarn on the Lime and Violet blog. There is no way I can justify buying this yarn at the moment. I have got too many projects in the works to have this kind of yarn in the house tempting me to make baby blankets with glow in the dark stars or a garment with a secret glow in the dark message. Can you imagine the possibilities?

***on a different topic***
I went to Target last night and found those boxes of trim that I used for my tree. They are regularly priced $99.99. I'm certain I got mine for around $20. Keep your eyes peeled for those after Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:02 AM

    Ok, even I think this yarn has cool possibilities...

    ReplyDelete