Here's a list of things I want and probably won't get for a while. Time to dream.
1. Computer Desk. We were REALLY close to buying this last night. We went to the store and everything. But, Carl wanted to "sleep" on it. 2. The KIPer knitting bags from KnitPicks. I think I'm actually going to get these sometime soon. I'm also getting the chart keeper. I was going to make my own but I went to several different stores to scope out the supplies and it would cost me as much to make as it would to just buy it. So, I can now use the time I would have used to make it--to knit!
3. Bedroom furniture. I don't have a picture to share of this because I don't know what I want yet.
4. Living Room furniture. Some day I want a sleeper sofa that is new and matches my house.
5. Tile in the kitchen. We bought the tile. Now we just need the time to install it.
6. The Stampin' Up starter kit. I'm actually getting this next week. I'm not really doing this to do a lot of workshops or make money (in fact, I'd only like to do one a quarter--to help meet my quota). I'm mainly doing this to get my stamps and supplies at a better price since I almost exclusively use their products anyway. I am also going to start making my own knitting tags and cards to sell on etsy.com. The Bead Retreat idea was too hard to get into with the kids always spilling my beads. The QueenBead will be back when my kids are in school.
7. Target brand Nilla Wafers. They are less than 1/2 the price of name brand NW and they taste the best out of all the "generic" kind. Nilla Wafers are still the bomb, but why pay that much when I like the Target kind almost as much? I wish I had some right now.
8. World Peace.
9. A trailer for my bike. I bought a bike two months ago and haven't ridden it yet because I haven't had the time without the kids. If I had a trailer, I could take Eva while Caleb is in school. I could even haul around both kids if I wanted.
10. Smaller, cute clothes and the bod to fit in them. How about just cuter clothes that I can fit in right now? That would work.