Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Sanitation Engineer

Frog has always been very keen on putting things in the trash can. He loves to clean up. I'm so proud! Lately he's been in the habit of putting trash in my face and smiling as big as he can. That's my cue to say "Put it in the trash!". Then, he'll repeat that and run off to the trash can to deposit whatever it is (usually an apple core). These past couple of days have been different. He's becoming less of a sanitation engineer and more of a poet. Instead of repeating 'put it in the trash', he'll stick out his pointing finger to make a check mark in the air and says, "Check into Cash!". He does still put whatever it is in the trash so I'm not complaining. What a good boy, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment