Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Christy's Shrimp Pasta

I used my awesome cooking skills to come up with a great recipe. It was absolutely delicious!

1 package Tiger Bay shrimp sized 51-60 (found in the freezer section), thawed and peeled
1/2 white onion, diced
1 clove garlic, pressed
2 tbsp. butter

approximately 4 servings of angel hair pasta

I placed the first four ingredients in a pan on medium heat and started cooking. During that time, I cooked the angel hair pasta. It only takes a few minutes to cook once the water is boiling. The shrimp are done when they are nice and pink. It took about 5 minutes (I didn't preheat the pan or anything). I drained the pasta and added it to the pan and turned off the heat. I added another tbsp. of butter and swirled it all around to mix. Plate it up and eat it up!

This pasta was way better than any other shrimp pasta I've ever had (all restaurants included). It was yummy yummy. Even Sugar Daddy liked it and he's not a big fan of shrimp (crazy, I know...shrimp is absolutely delicioso!). He asked me if this was my first Rachel Ray dinner night. But, oh no! It's a Christy original. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:57 PM

    Sounds great. I think I'll try it.

    ReplyDelete