Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Friday, December 16, 2005

What's This?

Frog has a new favorite phrase. "WHAT'S THIS?" Over and over. All day. He only asks about things when he knows himself what they are. If I say the wrong thing, he gets mad.

Frog: (holding a green lollipop) "What's this?"

Me: a lollipop.

Frog: (holding a green lollipop) "WHAT'S THIS?"

Me: a lollipop!

Frog: (holding a green lollipop) "WHAT'S THIS?"

Me: green?

Frog: GREEN! Mmm hmm. GREEN!

Frog: (holding a huge Nemo stuffed toy) "What's this?"

Me: Nemo

Frog: (holding a huge Nemo stuffed toy) "WHAT'S THIS?"

Me: Finding Nemo?

Frog: (holding a huge Nemo stuffed toy) "WHAT'S THIS?"

Me: a fish?

Frog: FISH!!!! Mmm Hmm. FISH!!!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't have time to comment yesterday, but I wanted to make sure and thank you today for posting this. Reading it gave me the first real chuckle I've had for at least a day or two. I love that little Frog, I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny. I love that he wants an answer that only he knows. I clearly remember the day that Lauren went from being content with me saying "uh huh" every so often to wanting ANSWERS. :-)

    I can't wait until Ava starts talking.....great hair picture in the last post by the way. Too cute!! I still can't belive how much alike they look. They have the same mouth and eyes.....:-)

    ReplyDelete