Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

9 Months Old

My baby is 9 months old today. Wow. She's the sweetest thing around here and we're gonna keep her. Here is a list of some of her skills.

1. The ability to dangle wildly from tables, countertops and the oven door. I had her with me in my Sunday School class last week and while I was teaching the kids started yelling, "LOOK!". I looked and lo and behold, there was my sweet little daughter dangling from the table trying to kick her way higher so she could get her 5 1/2 teeth on the wood.

2. She is a parselmouth. Yes, she can speak to snakes. I'm sure she could communicate with any other parselmouth, Harry Potter included.

3. She turns the world on with her smile. She has got the greatest smile. Her best efforts have been too elusive to catch with a camera.


4. No matter how many times I brush and fix her hair during the day, after a few minutes it always looks like this. Don King, look out.

5. She has taken to greeting me when I come to get her from her naps. She almost always says, "Ah, ma ma ma ma ma" and then blows a raspberry or two. I'm hoping that is a sign of affection and not a commentary on my skills as a ma ma ma ma ma.

Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

  1. what a cutie pie, as always... L is into raspberries too:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute is she?? i just want to eat her up!!!
    what a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's adorable! I wish messy hair was as cute on an adult, it would save me time getting ready in the morning...

    ReplyDelete