Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Wasting Time

How many blogs can I read before I feel the pressure to do a load of laundry so we have some clean clothes to wear tomorrow?

Why am I on the computer when I should be doing the finishing touches on my Christmas cards (pounding eyelets)?

Why am I surfing the net when I should be clearing off the table so we can eat at it once in a while?

Apparently, because I laugh in the face of organization...and I can!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, quilty! That's not wasting time at all! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:24 PM

    Hey Christy,
    I mailed out your package today, it should be there sometime within the next week or so.

    ~your sp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:01 AM

    Sounds like depression to me.

    ReplyDelete