I've realized that blogging and knitting don't really interfere with one another at my house. I can blog one-handed. I don't recommend it, but it's possible. I can also blog with kids climbing on me. The same can not be said for knitting...especially a lacy shawl. So, I will continue to blog. I can't let down the 4 people that read my blog, you know.
I learned something new on Saturday. I know how to put on eyeshadow! Can you believe it. One short afternoon with some friends and a Mary Kay lady (also a friend) and I have now entered the world of eye makeup. I ordered some. I decided on the colors Fig (the dual pack) and Spun Silk. I will get them in 2 weeks or so. Most of you know that I'm impatient. I was feeling pretty good about my eyeshadowing skills so I decided to buy a couple of other colors from my local Wal-mart just to get me started. Lucky for me, Almay has 3 colors chosen based on your eye color. Fabulous! I don't even have to come up with 3 colors on my own to match. I am soooo fashion forward. I don't know what to do with myself!
Back to blogging with children...while I wrote this blog my kids:
1. Turned on the paper shredder.
2. Frog pushed Big Apple into the closet.
3. Big Apple dangled from the computer desk and then rubbed snot in my pants.
4. Frog got "banished" from the computer room and is now banging his head against the door saying, "I bonked my head!". Well, duh!
5. Made me feel guilty for blogging about my awesome make up skills instead of making them play-doh and playing pat-a-cake.