Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Cop Out

Is it just me? After watching the skeleton and the luge on tv, the blobsled seems like no big deal. I mean these people have all that fiberglass around them to break their falls. The skeleton and the luge are just man against the ice. The bobsled is a cop out for the cowards.*



*I really don't believe that the people that bobsled are cowards. You wouldn't catch me doing that...for sure!

2 comments:

  1. wimpy, wimpy, wimpy. I totally agree. Did you see in the first few days the USA girl that wiped out and went unconscious on the track doing the luge? Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:16 AM

    I wonder what their training regimine entails. I'm sure it
    is nothing that I couldn't do - if I ate my Weaties every day.

    ReplyDelete