Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I Heart Ted Ligety

Who saw it last night? Did you watch Ted Ligety win the gold in the combined? Did you? Sugar Daddy was washing dishes when Ligety did his first slalom run. Thank goodness for DVR so we could watch it over and over. He was SO FAST! I love the Olympics. I can't get enough of it. All last night I couldn't stop saying "Ligety ligety ligety ligety ligety". Try it. You'll like it.

I'm having an Olympic size problem for tomorrow night. I can only tape two shows at once and there are 3 that I consider "must-see" tv....Survivor, Dancing With the Stars, and the Olympics. I don't know what to do. I think they Olympics may have to wait an hour. At least I'll be able to see the re-caps later.

Two posts in one day. Frog is watching Sesame Street and Big Apple is dangling from the computer chair. She truly is my little Sunny Baudelaire (from the Lemony Snicket books). We've got the teeth marks in the furniture to prove it.

3 comments:

  1. Ligety, Ligety, goes nice with the Figaro music. .
    Ligety here, ligety there, ligety, ligety, ligety. . .

    Now I can't stop. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you see his eyes well up during the medal ceremony? Good man.

    p.s. my olympic pet peeve. If you want to sing, know the words and sing them well, otherwise, just smile and don't pretend like you're singing, or that you know the words.

    p.p.s. Ligety didn't try to sing, he just smiled. bonus points.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOOOOOOOOoh say can you seeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? Ligety ligety ligety
    By the dawn's early light
    ligety ligety ligety

    ReplyDelete