Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Spotty Service

My internet connection has been a problem for me today. Carl worked some PhD mojo on the wireless router--something about rebooting--and it is back to normal, for now.

Speaking of spotty service, I spent an hour in Joann's today. I waited 20 minutes for them to cut 1 yard of fabric. When I got in line there was only one person in front of me. While I was waiting, I got my book out of my bag. I'm reading, The Year of Living Biblically by A.J. Jacobs. He spent a year trying to follow the Bible as literally as possible. He also wrote, The Know it All (which I loved, too), where he chronicles his time reading through the entire Encyclopedia Britannica. They are both fun books to read and it made me not mind so much that I had to wait so long (and endure a lady cutting in front of me) for them to cut a single yard of fabric. If A.J. is reading this because he got the Google Alert, HI!

In the few minutes it too for me to type this, my internet connection dropped again. And again. So much for the rebooting. I'm going to publish this now while I have the chance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment