Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Be a Little Better in 2009

I resolve to be a little better in 2009. I already blogged about my resolution over at Family Eden. To me it feels less like a resolution and more like a personal statement. In all aspects of my life I can be a little better. Can't we all?

Today also marks the end of some big projects. I'm not holding myself to the picture a day requirement I had in 2008. I'm happy to hear that some of my blog readers will be doing it in 2009. I look forward to seeing those Project 365 posts! I've also been blogging daily for over 2 years. This one might be a little harder to give up but I'm going to try every once in a while to skip a day.

Just for fun: check out this post from Brenda about our trip to Norman.

0 comments:

Post a Comment