Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Keeping Up

The kids are keeping me busy this week. Caleb didn't have school yesterday or today and Carl is in Long Beach for a conference. Yesterday the kids were pretty good. We spent most of the afternoon doing Lincoln Safari clues. Then, we watched a movie over at Mary's house. The only bad thing was the kids stayed up until 9pm. They just wouldn't go to sleep.

Now, it's almost noon and I was supposed to pick up Eva at 11:30am. That would have been no problem except Caleb was freaking out from 10am-11am so I put him to bed. As soon as he got under the covers and stopped screaming, he went right to sleep. After an emergency call in to Mary, she walked over with all the kids she was watching today (six of them!) to pick up Eva.

Now I find myself in a rare situation. Eva's at Mary's. Caleb is asleep. I dream about time like this all the time and now for the life of me, I can't decide what to do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment