Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

He's Just Not That Into You Soundtrack

He's Just Not That Into Preview Package


It was a good mail day yesterday. I opened a package that contained my preview copy of the He's Just Not That Into You Original Motion Picture Soundtrack. Also included is a box of promotional conversation hearts. I haven't decided if I'm going to open them or not.

The soundtrack will be released on February 3rd but you can pre-order it at Amazon.

This is my new favorite craft-a-long CD. With songs by Corinne Bailey Rae, Maroon 5, R.E.M., and The Replacements, it already looks a lot like my ultimate favorite playlist on my iPod. Throw in a couple of my favorite older songs, The Human League's "Don't You Want Me" and The Cure's "Friday I'm in Love", and you've got a seriously good mix of music. The last track, "Last Goodbye" is sung by Scarlett Johansson. It was a pleasant surprise and a good finish to a fun soundtrack.

New discovery: "Somewhere Only We Know" by Keane. I don't know if I've heard this song before but I absolutely love it.

Caleb's favorite: "Love, Save the Empty" by Erin McCarley

Eva's favorite: "Fruit Machine" by The Ting Tings

If how much I love the soundtrack = how much I'll love the movie, I'll probably fork over the money to see it in the theaters. That, and I have a major girl crush on Drew Barrymore.

4 comments:

  1. Who doesn't like Drew Barrymore? She's so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you and Tracy about Drew! And I'm absolutely going to see this movie! (And now, it appears I'll have to buy the soundtrack too.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to sound like a total dork here, but here goes. "Somewhere only we know" is a song I have on my Twilight playlist. This is a compilation of songs I put together from off Stephenie Meyer's own playlist, as well as what some other Twilight Moms chose that they liked to go with the book.I really like this song too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have wanted to see this since I Found out it was a movie! That is so cool that you can get cd previews, too!
    PS-Keane has a great debut cd (the one with the song you like on it). It's a good winter/rainy day cd, if you like that song, you'll love the rest of them!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete