Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Blogger Stinks

I had a really awesome birthday post yesterday that you all missed out on because blogger stinks. Oh well. Let me just tell you that it included this picture.

Darling Meshach and I share the same birthday.

I had a great day...thanks for all the birthday wishes! My birthday is my favorite holiday of the year (it even beats out Christmas--probably because it's all about ME!). I'm selfish, I know.

Today has been a pretty big day so far. We spent a fair chunk of change on a house. Yep, that's right. It's finally ours. The previous owners are paying us rent for a couple of days while they wait for their house to close and so they can move. We'll be loading up the truck Saturday morning. We did our last walk through last night and I'm SO excited to be moving there. It's gonna be awesome!

Well, Frog is going to be home soon so I better wrap this up and wait for the bus to get here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment