Yesterday I had absolutely nothing that I had to do. We're all just hanging out at my mom's house in Tulsa and the kids are in heaven because they have a Wii, dogs, ducks, and turkeys. Here is what I did (or didn't do) yesterday:
1. No shower.
2. Ate a mini loaf of banana bread, 5 tamales covered in green chili, half a can of pringles and 3 Wild Cherry Diet Pepsis. Apparently going back to my plan will happen after I get back home.
3. Wrote one blog post for christynelson.net and then tried all day to get my ftp transfer to work. No luck. I may have to wait until I'm back in Nebraska.
4. Cleared out my email inbox from about 1200 messages down to 38.
5. Messed around on the Internets.
6. Watched The Simpsons Movie. (stupid, of course)
7. Watched Ghost Town. (not the greatest movie)
8. Finished my Neil Diamond book. (awesome)
9. Played Mario Kart. (I suck)
10. Played Battleship with Carl. (I lost twice)
Today I actually have plans. I'm leaving in an hour to go to Norman with Brenda. We're going to go and visit Tiffany and Tracy and hopefully Melessa. We've also got big plans to buy sweet OU memorabilia and visit Classic 50's for a slush. Did you all know that is where Carl proposed? Good ol' Classic 50's. I love Norman.