Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Sunday, December 28, 2008

He Is...I Say

I've been reading the book that Carl got me for Christmas. It is by David Wild, a journalist for Rolling Stone, about the awesomeness that is Neil Diamond. I love Neil, so you can imagine that I love this book. Even if this book wasn't cleverly written, full of great anecdotes, and teeming with great personal information about Neil, I would probably still love it. But this book is all of those things and I'm only on chapter 2.

My favorite passage so far...

"...in my heart of hearts---my "Heartlight," if you will---I remain a firm Believer that if you hate Neil Diamond, then you may actually hate yourself."



*My final Project 365 post will be on Dec. 31st

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:01 PM

    Does that mean you won't be posting every day next year???! If so, I will really miss that. This is the second place I look on the Internet every day, after my e-mail. (Sometimes I even look here first.)

    ReplyDelete