Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Party Like It's 09/09/09

Invite F

I've had a year and month to plan this party for tonight.  It just wasn't going to work out to have it on 09-09-09 so we're doing the next best thing and we're going to "Party Like It's 09-09-09!". 

My house just wasn't going to cut it for this party so I rented the Calvert Rec Center.  Usually I ask people to bring a treat to share.  Instead, this year I'm asking for $1 per person (totally optional) to help offset the cost of the location.  In return, the party will be SUPER AWESOME!

The Calvert Rec Center has foosball, pool tables, a ping pong table, and a whole mirrored dance room.  DUDE, it's going to be SWEET!  Not to mention the outfits some people are going to be wearing.  And the hair?  Out of this world.  Rumor has it, one attendee Matt Mar will be sporting a mullet for the occasion.  YOU WON'T WANT TO MISS IT! 

ARE YOU COMING???

3 comments:

  1. I wish I could come so bad!! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to the next post.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:22 AM

    You totally should post some pictures of the party - totally dude!!

    ReplyDelete