Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Blogging Like It's 09-09-09

Want to see some pictures from the 09-09-09 party?  I thought you might. 

We had a minor glitch with the location.  Seems like they forgot to let us in.  A few phone calls and 45 minutes later, we got in the building.  I was surprisingly not stressed out about it.  We had fun outside, the kids ran around, and when we finally got in they gave me a refund for the rental (Carl LOVED this part). 

Matt wins the prize for most committed to the theme.  He got his hair cut into a mullet for the evening. 

Wendy held her own as well.  Here she is posing for her senior picture.

Deb broke out some pulp fiction moves.  Like my super sweet vest?

Carl did some "break dancing".

John came "tied to a modem" and Leith was just excited to run around and play! 

Lisa's always the life of the party.

The game room was a big hit.

The kids got to tumble.

We couldn't forget the Macarena!

Time to start thinking about 10-10-10!  It falls on a Sunday so we'll have to celebrate some other day again. 

photos are from me and rossn (Thanks, Ross!). 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you all had a good time. Hmmm..... I wonder what next year will hold?

    ReplyDelete