Eva started her last year of preschool today. Here she is with her favorite teacher, Ms. Karla.
Eva's been waiting for months for school to start and she was so excited for this morning to finally be here.
Here are some fun facts about my little Eva:
1. She's 4 1/2 years old.
2. She loves eating chips, quesadillas, and "machos" (nachos).
3. Her favorite show at the moment is "The Fresh Beat Band".
4. Dressing up is still a priority. We choose our battles so she often looks
like a bag lady interesting.
5. She likes me to tell her the story of Princess Eva and Prince Caleb. Princess Eva loves to dance and she helps Prince Caleb, Queen Christy and King Carl to defeat the Wicked Witch of the West to make sure that they can still dance and make music forever and ever.
6. If I let her choose where we should go out to eat, she likes to go to the restaurant with the chicken and that means HyVee grocery store.
7. Eva has a great imagination and loves to play with her Little People. They have been some of her favorite toys since she was little.
8. She appreciates bathroom humor. Anytime she can say "poo poo", she will laugh hysterically.
9. Eva's laugh is one of a kind. I love it.
10. If I let Eva have a spoon and a peanut butter jar, she'd be happy for hours.