Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Monday, August 17, 2009

Swimming Lessons

I signed the kids up for another week of swim lessons to build on the momentum built from the first week.  Eva was so close to passing the class the first time that I knew for sure she would do it this time around.  I wasn't so sure about Caleb.  He was so timid and wouldn't jump in without help the first week. 

Well, what a difference a week makes!  Check him out here!

Eva did a great job, too!  The video of her jumping off the diving board was so funny that I was laughing so hard I didn't even get her in the frame.  This one was funny, too, but I kept her in the shot the whole time.

 

They both passed so next time they can be in Level 3.  They both improved so much this summer!  Last time I took them to the public pool Eva was doing handstands and flips.  They'll soon be swimming circles around me. 

3 comments:

  1. Randi9:09 PM

    I remember when my kids first took swim lessons. Ace was about 5 and Jessi was 3. Ace is our daredevil and jumped right in. Jessi (who I must say has to be one of the cutest little 3yr. olds there ever was...she was so tiny) just jumped and jumped...on the end of the diving board. She wouldn't jump off! It was so hilarious! I still crack up every time I think about it. I wish I knew how to put that old video on here so you could see it.

    I love your videos...so you just keep on posting them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I will give you a call so I can talk to them about learning to swim!
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janet (Grandma)11:49 AM

    Go, Caleb and Eva! Please post another video after this week's classes.

    ReplyDelete