Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Chicago/Indiana Trip Update

I'm having some vacation anxiety.  It doesn't look like I'm going to be able to make it down to Indiana!  However, I will be in Chicago a day early and will have a FREE HOTEL night on Wed. July 22nd if anyone from Indiana wants to come up and play.  I'll fly in that morning and have no other commitments until the next day at 9am.  If anyone wants to come up there and mess around, I'm game! 

Going down to Lafayette was turning into a big headache.  I would really only have 1 full day down there and it was too much money and trouble for the little amount of time I'd actually get to spend there. 

In other news, I was nominated for an award. It is under the category, "Blog You've Learned the Most From".  There's no way I'll win but I definitely want to make a showing.  Care to vote for me?  I'm sure you've learned a lot from me!  How many of you ran out to make duct tape dress forms or burp cloths?

Vote for ChristyNelson.Net HERE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment