Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Friday, February 27, 2009

Yanni Voices on PBS


-306, originally uploaded by YumYumTree.

I blogged a few weeks ago about Yanni. I was sent a preview CD and DVD of his new project called Yanni Voices. Then we were surprised to see one of the "voices", Nathan Pacheco, at the Mom 2.0 Summit. This picture is of him being very gracious while I say stupid things. I have some sort of gift for that. It was probably just as well Ender Thomas (the other male "voice") was sick and couldn't make it to the conference. Who knows what I might have done.

Anyway, I thought I should let you know that the PBS special is going to be airing starting next week. Check your local listings and all that jazz. If you watch NET Nebraska, I've done that for you and it will be on Monday, March 2nd at 7pm. Set those DVRs. I think you'll really like it. You might like it so much you'll want to see them live on tour and rumor has it, I might have a special group rate to share with you sometime in the future.

1 comment:

  1. gosh if he sings half as good as he looks I'll record the show *and* buy a CD! lol

    ReplyDelete