Monday, February 23, 2009
Just a few more of my pictures from Mom 2.0 Summit. Here are some of the highlights:
1. Meeting some of my favorite bloggers and then meeting some of my new favorite bloggers and more and more!
2. We lucked out on roommates. Surabhi owns Click and Climb. It is a site that provides online math tutoring. Erin owns Schlosser Designs and has her own line of clear stamps. Keep an eye out for them over at christynelson.net in the future. We also had a great time with Dina of Big Honcho Media. She wasn't officially our roommate but she may as well have been. Deb and I had a great time getting to know all of these awesome ladies.
3. Four Seasons Hotel at Houston. We didn't know the rooms were only equipped with twin beds. I probably should have asked about this before I assumed we could fit four people in a room. They brought in a rollaway bed and then Surabhi and I took turns on the ample chair (it really wasn't that bad). The room wasn't anything to really write home about...but the service was SUPERB! They catered to our every whim. I think the concierge might have been sick of me, but he never showed it. I had all sorts of computer issues and one of the employees offered me the use of his laptop for the day! Can you believe it? Luckily, I didn't have to take him up on his offer because I had a flash of inspiration and figured out what the heck the problem was. Thanks, Four Seasons. Oh, and the Dallas Mavericks were staying at the hotel too.
4. I have a lot of great ideas on how to make my blog better and how I can partner with other bloggers and companies to get great information and products in your hot, little hands!
5. Three days of grown-up conversation was priceless! I'm counting down the days now until I can attend BlogHer with Toni Lyn from Crafty Nation.
Posted by Christy at 10:40 PM