Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Monday, February 09, 2009

My $12 Outfit


The past couple of weeks I've been bemoaning the fact that most of the staples in my wardrobe either don't fit or have holes in them. I decided to go and check out the mall to see what I could find. I found a crazy sale at Sears. I don't usually shop there because I hate the way it is organized but that is a post for another day. Anyway, the sales were so good that I sucked it up and shopped there anyway.

My $12 Outfit

The shirt was $5.99. The skirt was $5.99. The shoes I've had for about 3 years now.

Twisted Silver Earrings

These earrings were free from Twisted Silver when I signed up for their newsletter.

Quite the bargain outfit. Even Carl was impressed.

5 comments:

  1. So cute! Love that skirt! I understand about Sears, I feel the same about JC Penney, but they DO have crazy good sales.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I've been looking all over for a long khaki skirt. Can't find one anywhere. I've decided to try repurposing a pair of khaki pants. Think it'll work?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought that exact same thing about just chopping up some khaki pants. I think it would work. Maybe I should go back to Sears and buy another pair of $3 pants?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:57 PM

    The whole outfit is beautiful, but I really love that skirt. I wish there was a Sears close by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great Christy! Oh, and nice outfit.

    ReplyDelete