Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Monday, February 02, 2009

Virtual Stamp Workshop*

Stampin' Up's Sale-a-Bration is going on now through March 31st. With every $50 order, you can choose one item from the sale-a-bration catalog for free.

It is the BEST time of the year to buy products from Stampin' UP. You can order online at my website or contact me via email to place an order.

If you're interested in hosting a virtual stamp workshop, leave a comment with your contact information or email me at christy AT christynelson DOT net. I think it would be fun to do during this promotion.

What You Do:
  • You "host" on your blog by inviting your readers to order from my Stampin' UP website.
  • You don't have to clean your house, collect orders or money, or deliver product.
What I Do:

  • I will post a special stamp project on your blog.
  • I will send you a brand new Spring/Summer idea book and catalog
  • I will give you 20% off anything you want to order regardless of whether or not anyone else orders.
  • I will give you hostess benefits based on the sales generated from your blog.

*cross posted at christynelson.net

0 comments:

Post a Comment