Followers

Click to Learn More

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Friday, February 13, 2009

Analyze This

I'm a big fan of google analytics. I use it to track my blog stats. I never cared too much how many people came to my blog, I was mostly curious about keywords people used to find my blog via search engines. It provided me with lots of entertainment.

Now that I use blogging as a way to supplement our income, I pay more attention to the numbers and where people find my blog. I'm also able to see which blogs refer readers to me so I appreciate all the links. Thank you!

However, the reason I'm writing this post is because I'm really proud of my work at christynelson.net. This might not mean a lot to many of my readers but today was the day that christynelson.net overtook the crafty conservative on visits, page views, and average time on site (measured over 1 month). Christynelson.net has only been up for a few months and I can only imagine what is going to happen in the future when I have even more content up over there. Needless to say, I'm one proud mama of that website and I thank all of you for helping to spread the word about it.

8 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! You are too talented to be my friend. I think we are going to have to stop this friendship now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Congratulations -- you have every right to be a proud mama!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I'm getting ready to launch some new blogs and other sites as well, so it's fun to read about success stories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so proud (and a little jealous) of your awesomeness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Geez, you've been busy! Congratulations. That's so cool that your blog has taken off so quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete