Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Friday, May 20, 2005

Packing Day Drama

The Crafty Conservative

Because we have a week between the packing and the moving, we had to set aside certain things that we need before we make it to our sweet home in Nebraska. We had certain areas in each room designated as "safe". If we wanted it to stay, we put it in the safe area. Apparently, one of the areas I thought was safe was not. When I got home from school, I realized that my knitting bag got packed. I KNOW! THE HORROR! I was really starting to have a panic attack. I was only mildly worried about the fact that there are library books in there. I mean, a little postage from Lincoln would remedy that. But...my KNITTING! Now that everything is packed, I have a lot more "free" time on my hands. I NEED KNITTING! I was feeling really sick. I asked the movers what box it was in. They didn't remember but said I was welcome to open up some of the boxes that were in the general vicinity. First try...I found it! I took out that bag and breathed a sigh of relief. There's no way they're leaving me without that for a whole 10 days!

Sitting here by the computer (they just left some extra boxes for us to pack it up by ourselves...yeah!) I've noticed that they packed our cordless phone. It's beeping from a box. It has a low battery. That could get annoying. Oh well. I've got two sleeping kids (which is a minor miracle) so I better take advantage and pay bills or something (knit).

Oh yeah, I had a pic of the Frog to post as well but Hello is being lame and won't upload it. Maybe later.

1 comment:

  1. i'm glad you found it on your first try:) i could just see hours of work (thank goodness you diddn't pack) thrown about the floor. you screaming in the background "WHERE IS IT, WHERE IS MY KNITTING BAG?!" thats what i would have done:) what a cutie big apple is! Good Luck with the move and all.

    ReplyDelete