Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Sunday, May 08, 2005


FO # 10 is here! Okay, I finished it a while back but now I have the pics to prove it. It's my Clapotis. I'm so glad it's over. It's the first thing I've made that I've really started to hate before I finished (except an ugly poncho that I crocheted). But, now that it's done and I've taken the pics, I'm going to try and heal and think happy thoughts about it.  Posted by Hello

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:51 PM

    I'm still working on the decrease rows on mine so I completely understand why you grew to hate it, but the finished product looks great. It's good that you made it as a gift, so you won't have to look at it much in the future, but I think your grandmother (it's for granny, right?) will love it.

    ReplyDelete