Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Saturday, December 05, 2009

Stop Right There!

You know on the Price is Right how they have that game where you get the price in the "green" range and then you push the stop button? If they let parents stop their kids from growing once they get in a certain age range, I'd be really tempted to push the button right now.

Caleb is almost 7. His teeth are falling out at an alarming rate. His feet are bigger than mine. He's growing up so fast!

Eva is 4 1/2. She is such a sweetheart. She loves to help me and is still loves to cuddle. She tells me she loves me all the time and says the funniest things.

I'm in Grand Rapids for the week and I'm really missing my family. This morning they listened to my voice on the radio. I was interviewed for a feature about etsy. It was a fun interview that I got to do with my friends. Caleb said I sounded great and he'll see me on Monday. I can't wait.

0 comments:

Post a Comment