Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Monday, December 14, 2009

Gift Guide: Gifts for Foodies

This week I'm posting some gift guides. They'll also be cross posted on ChristyNelson.net. There will be at least one homemade item per list.

Today we've got gifts for foodies. Enjoy!

Taste of Italy

1. Taste of Italy gift set from Vervacious: Voyage Inspired Fancy Foods

At $50 this is a little out of range for a hostess gift (at least for me!) but if you're shopping for an adventurous chef wanna-be, this could be a great option. Vervacious has so many different blends and gift sets (another great one is theSpanish Favorites for only $25). They also offer subscriptions where they send out something amazing once a month.

spice rack

2. Homemade Spice Rubs from ChristyNelson.net

Okay, I'm adding something I've featured on my other site. It makes such a great gift and is so quick and easy that I couldn't leave it off the list.

green paring knife

3. Kuhn Rikon Paring Knife

At $10, this knife could easily fit the hostess gift bill or be a great add-on to a fun food related gift. There are many colors to choose from and did I mention that it's NON STICK? I'm putting this on my Christmas wishlist.

4. The Man Who Ate Everything by Jeffrey Steingarten

Is this book really over 10 years old? I love it. Jeffrey Steingarten is now very well known, having been a judge on Iron Chef America since it premiered. This book is full of short articles so it is a great read over a period of time. I own this book and find myself grabbing it when I have a few moments and just want to read a chapter or two. I'll warn you, though. You might want to put his second book in your shopping cart as well.

omaha steaks combo

5. Omaha Steaks Tasteful Gift Combo

I do live in Nebraska, you know. This isn't just a gift for foodies. This is a gift for anyone that eats. Well, anyone that eats meat. At under $70 and free shipping, the recipient (and their family) will be enjoying this gift for months. It is full of great food!

0 comments:

Post a Comment