Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Crafters

I seriously underestimated what my energy level might be after working for Provo Craft the week before Christmas. My five days of gift ideas have turned into three. Of all of them, I think this one is the most crucial! The stocking is a great place to put all sorts of little goodies that crafters will go crazy for! Husband (s), take note!

1. Gelly Roll Glitter Pens

What crafter wouldn't want to write (or embellish) with glitter?

glitter

2. Wintery Glitter from Martha Stewart

This might be a little big for a stocking stuffer, but any Martha Stewart glitter will do. I'm starting to sense a theme here. I better get off the glitter train for a moment because I know that it is not every crafter's cup of tea.

3. Fat Quarters

"Fat quarter" is a term that refers to a yard of fabric that has been cut into 1/4 sections across the crosswise grain. So, instead of a 9" x 44" piece of fabric you get an 18" X 22" piece. Most craft and fabric stores have fat quarters for sale for around $1. They come rolled up or in little squares and make the perfect stocking stuffer!

ribbon

4. Ribbon

A spool or two of fun ribbon appeals to a lot of different types of crafters. Can you ever really have enough?

5. Adhesives

Most crafters have their favorites. If you are stuffing a stocking for a specific crafter, go snoop and see which kind she prefers. Having extra adhesive (or any consumable, really) is always a good thing.

BONUS:

Massage gift certificate--just saying. I'm sure I any crafter would love one of these in their stocking.

*cross posted at ChristyNelson.net

0 comments:

Post a Comment