Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Snow Day

I spent a week in Grand Rapids and I was missing my family like crazy. I leave again on Monday and I'll be gone for another week. Being away from everyone really takes its toll. I like the paycheck, the people I get to meet, and the crafting. It just makes coming home all the sweeter because I know what I have here is even better than all of that!

Today I got a special blessing.

SNOW!

It is snowing so much that my whole family is stuck at home. I had a full schedule for today and most of it is now canceled. I get to stay at home!

1 comment:

  1. Janet3:16 PM

    Have a great snow day. I assume you have heat and electricity. Without them, it would be less fun.

    ReplyDelete