Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Saturday, September 06, 2008

So Far Today...

Woke up late.
Ate an omelet and toast.
Got ready for the day.
Read some blogs.
Checked my email.
Twittered.
Went with Carl and the kids to Holmes Lake Park.
We went to a fishing clinic for special needs kids.
They got free poles and lunch.
They liked it.
We didn't catch anything.
They used real bait.
I used my brand new camera.
I love it.
I can't wait to show it off.
As soon as I load the software, I'll share the awesome pictures I took today.
I'm getting ready to go to knitting group.
I think I'll take my unwrapped top and a pair of socks.
I was sick of knitting socks but now that the weather is cooler, I want to wear some.
I need more pairs.
We meet at Braeda and I'm super hungry.
I might leave early so I can eat first.

I love Saturday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment