Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

The SWEATER!

The Crafty Conservative

So, I actually finished the sweater I was making for my little Frog. I guess I underestimated how much he has grown in the past few months. The sweater actually fits him now! He does have a little more room to grow but there is a very slim chance it will last him another season. I'm just glad I got if finished before the winter. I did make him wear it all weekend, though! We took some pics of him in it while he was outside playing in the leaves. I'll try and get them posted later today (for all of my readers--ha ha--I don't have any readers!).

My socks are coming along. I did the turn heel and the gusset. I was a little worried because for a while they didn't resemble socks. But, now, I am assured that they are in fact socks and will someday end up on my feet. Whether they will end up on my feet in public has yet to be determined. My next pair will be worked toe up so I can have the fantasy of trying them on after every couple of rows!

1 more week until The Amazing Race premiere!

0 comments:

Post a Comment