Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Monday, May 04, 2009

Caleb's Room Re-do

A neighbor had a garage sale.  I drove by not planning to stop.  Then I saw something totally awesome.  IMG_1964This is made out of carpet and plywood.  It is almost 4 feet tall and over 5 feet wide.  I absolutely fell in love with it and knew I had to have it.  It is now MINE, all MINE! 

I did a whole post about the before and after over at christynelson.net.  Go and check it out!  I'm also competing in a design challenge and could use your vote.  Some professional interior designer entered!  Oh, the horror!  I need at least a few votes (besides my own) so I don't feel like a complete loser.  Just leave a comment at Fresh Nest Designs for room #3.  

2 comments: