Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Few and Far Between

The Crafty Conservative

My posts, I'm afraid, are destined to be few and far between these next three weeks. I'm going to Oklahoma to stay and my mom's old house and get it ready to be sold. She has no phone service there anymore and no computer. I think I'll make it. She left the cable on for us, at least! That's better than our rabbit ears here in Lincoln. Now I can watch Dancing With the Stars without fuzz and in and out color. :)

We're leaving tomorrow morning. It should take just over 8 hours. Sugar Daddy will leave from there on Thursday to go to Massachussets for a summer camp where he teaches principles of flight to 11 yr. old geniuses. He'll be there until July 16th. He's flying back to Omaha. So, I just have to be back from Oklahoma by then. I'm going to try and get back on the 14th, though. We'll see.

I have some really big plans (sarcasm) for while I'm in Oklahoma. My mom is taking us to an ice cream social this Friday. Wow. It really shouldn't be too bad. The only roommate I've ever had will be there with her 4 kids (Lora B. now R...for those who care). We'll probably stay the whole weekend in Tulsa and then spend the rest of the time in Norman.

So, it may be a while before I post again but I should have lots to share when I get back to a computer!

1 comment: