1. She lost her first tooth just days before her 5th birthday.
2. She gets in trouble at school sometimes because she's very protective of her "boyfriend". She told me today that it makes her so sad that other people like him because she liked him first! Is this starting already?
3. Her favorite TV show is The Super Hero Squad Show and she likes Hulk and Iron Man the best.
4. She is very sweet and cuddly. She often just wants to sit in my lap and tell me how much she loves me.
5. Eva is finally getting better about letting me fix her hair and she's starting to take more of an interest in wearing clothes that match and are clean.
6. Her favorite movie right now is This Is It. She asks to watch it daily and her favorites are the monsters (Thriller), Beat It, and are you walking (Smooth Criminal).
7. Eva's favorite color is pink.
8. Eva doesn't like cake or cookies. She blew out her candle in ice cream.
9. She has no fear. This girl is our little daredevil. She also likes to hike and camp--which makes her dad very, very happy.
10. She has some imaginary friends. They all have weird, made up names like Sheemy, and Keyloo. She likes to dress them up, too. Sometimes they are guitars. Sometimes they are the rail posts on the stairway.
Our little Eva is so wonderful and we are truly blessed to have her as a part of our family!