Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Chicago Craft Trip

I got back yesterday from a great trip to Chicago. If you factor out the part where I went to the ER the night before (I'm fine) and being in pain the first couple of days (I'm better), it was a great time. I was there doing some work for Provo Craft doing some Cricut demonstrations. It was quite glamorous working in a Costco for 5 days. But, really, I had a lot of fun.

While I was there, I spent one morning at the Chicago Sewing Expo. I got to see several people I met in Kansas City and it was fun to talk with them again. I'm posting some videos and reports from that on ChristyNelson.net.

I'm sure you're really wondering how I did on my workouts and healthy eating. I posted a video blog on that very subject over at the BetterU site. Now that I'm back, I've had a really great day today. My coach had me do some spinning today. It was pretty difficult, but I survived. I also did really well today with my eating. So, I'm back on track.

Tomorrow I'll blog about the kids and their big news!

0 comments:

Post a Comment