Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Our State Fair is a Great State Fair

Or, whatever. I dropped off my items to the State Fair today. I'm not as excited about it as I was last year. Probably because most of what I took was not my best work. I shouldn't be too down, though because some of my best work last year (Snowdrop Shawl) got 4th place! I did end up entering my mitered vest that I made earlier this year. I entered that one in the special Personal Threads contest as well (best use of natural fibers).

Time will tell how my entries fare at the fair. Bring on the funnel cakes.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:35 PM

    I took mine over on Wednesday afternoon. You are my State Fair mentor. :)

    ReplyDelete