Followers

Click to Learn More

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
kirtsy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Blog Archive

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Stash Enhancement

The Crafty Conservative

I went to Threads, Too this afternoon. It was merely a trip to get some of my cotton wound into balls. But, they had Jo Sharp Silkroad marked 70% off. Could any sane (or insane, as the case may be) person refuse such a bargain? Let me just say that I couldn't. I won't take a pic of everything I got...let me just link you to the Jo Sharp website if you're interested in the colors I got. A pic of the type of yarn is below. You'll need to click on Silkroad Aran.

Jo Sharp Link

I bought 10 skeins of Quartz, 2 Venetian, 2 Merlot, and 11 Cornsilk. I'm planning on making a sweater for myself and selling the rest on eBay. The average price per skein after the sale was $2.40. Uh, HELLO???? I'm tempted to go back and buy the rest. But, I must resist temptation.

Anyone out there have a good idea for a sweater pattern? Between the quartz and the cornsilk I have more than enough for a sweater my size. But, it will definitely need to have the two colors. Stripes? Yoke neck w/ pattern? Hmmm....

0 comments:

Post a Comment